iPhone 5 being readied for January 2011 release
Apple iPhone 4G was the most anticipated device of 2010. However the Antennagate issue played spoilt sport for the iPhone 4G party. Inspite of my earlier thoughts, the Android Army has yet not been able to over throw iPhone from the mantle of technology leadership. Though, the Android army keeps swelling, iPhone holds its fort. However, given the iPhone 4G and its lack of 100% response (the kinds that Apple is used to), the pressure was on Apple to quickly bring in a new iPhone to do good the losses from iPhone 4G.
For starters, iPhone 5 will have dual core processors and higher and powerful graphic chips that can deliver higher video resolutions and better “still” images when taking pictures, and it will make multi-tasking a breeze.The first ever sneak pics provide a stunning Here’s giving a sneak peak on other features expected from the iPhone 5:
1. Thinner! With shiny glass back piece – 9.3 mm thick.
o The first pics give an impression of thinner than credit card width.
2. Face recognition
3. Face Time (Video Chat) access on 3G and 4G
4. Custom SMS tones
5. Custom E-mail alerts with ability to assign different tones to each email address
6. A new, sleeker body design.
7. Retinal screen-packing more pixels per inch than ever
8. Scratch proof and shatter proof screen
9. Wireless sync with iTunes
10. 32G (basic) and 64G of memory: Sure to never run out.
11. Extended battery life: 14 hours talk time on 3G and 7 hours on 4G. Standby 600 hours.
12. Hi Definition audio.
13. Messaging indicator light.
14. True GPS built in.
The iPhone 5 is expected to have curtains up around January 2011 on the Verizon network. Also fabbled is the fact that iPhone 5 may actually feature the iWallet NFC (Near Field Coomunication) technology for seamless micropayments across the counter. Heres a Video about Apple’s iWallet on the iPhone: